Sunday, April 14, 2013

Welcome to my Serial Killer Lab!


Hello and welcome to the Serial Killer Lab!

I decided to create this blog for many reasons. Fascinated by the minds of serial killers since I was a teenager, it is only very recently that I made the decision to follow this path. I am currently working on a big project that is going to take some time, and I was suggested by a friend of mine that for the time being I could create a blog to start interacting with people on the matter.

To be honest, as much as I know exactly where I am going with my project, I don't really have a clue on what will happen with the blog. But as I have been told once by a very wise person, sometimes the journey is much more interesting and educational than the destination.

So I would like to invite you to enter the Lab, and share with me as much as possible about your knowledge of serial killers, your perception, your ideas, your feelings or anything you would like to share.

Thank you in advance for reading and sharing.

Christophe

No comments:

Post a Comment